It can be helpful to drip saline/nose drops into the nostrils and use a nasal aspirator to remove mucus so the child has free airways through the nose.
This simple and soft nasal aspirator is easy to use without hurting or harming the baby. Easy to clean. Standardized EU approved pvc material. BPA Free
How to suction
- To use the bulb syringe, squeeze the air out of the bulb. Keep the bulb squeezed.
- Gently place the tip of the squeezed bulb into a nostril.
- Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb and onto a tissue.
- Gently wipe off the mucus around the baby's nose with tissues to prevent skin irritation.
- Divide the mouthpiece and "balloon"
- Wash and scrub in soapy water
- Flush water through the mouthpiece and balloon
- Allow the unit to dry completely before putting it away
Sorry, we are empty of this item.