NatureBond Silicone Pump
There is no simpler and more practical breast pump than this!
NatureBond silicone pump is a small and light pump that is attached to the breast using a vacuum: Squeeze the bottle, hold it against the breast, and release. When the expulsion reflex starts, the vacuum helps the milk to flow down into the bottle. The NatureBond pump is incredibly good when the really big burst of milk sets in after the birth to ease the pressure a little without pumping so much that you stimulate further increased production. It also works very well if you need to increase the amount of milk with pumping between breastfeeds.
Perhaps the most amazing of all is that it is so easy to clean the NatureBond pump. Here you do not have many parts that must be disassembled and washed separately, there is only one part and you can easily clean it like this:
- Rinse the pump in cold water after use
- Wash it with warm soapy water (use regular dishwashing detergent)
- Rinse off soap residue with warm water
- Sterilize by boiling it in a pot of water or using a steam sterilizer
NatureBond silicone pump:
- Made of BPA-free and FDA-approved food grade silicone
- Lab tested by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification
- Holds up to 100 ml of milk
- Very easy to clean
The package contains :
- Silicone breast pump
- Plug that closes the bottle
- Velvet storage bag
- Lid that you put over the opening that prevents dust from getting into the pump if you have it with you in the bag, for example.
NatureBond™ Silicone Breast Pump is one of the most natural ways to extract breastmilk manually using suction force, without the need of artificial mechanical pumps. The sleek and soft silicone design ensures comfort for breastfeeding mommies and creates a natural pressure for breastmilk to be collected. NatureBond™ Silicone Breast Pump is every breastfeeding mom’s must-have portable breastmilk saver in diaper bag.